Channahon Chinooks

Channahon Chinooks - http://chinookdogs@bravehost.com

Monday, January 30, 2006

The Reproductive Vet viewed our Day 55 X-ray today. I had some concerns about a very large head shaped object on the x-ray, concerned that we had a very large puppy. She said it is indeed another puppy, but not oversized. She feels the pups around that puppy are all very small. So, it was helpful to learn that we may have some low birth weight pups in the litter and I'm heading out to buy some more nurser bottles, just in case.

She agreed with my vet that a ribcage seen at the top of the x-ray doesn't appear to be attached to any visable head, so we anticipate that this is puppy # 13.

Looking forward to D-Day, but am starting to get a little nervous! Jade is still doing just great. I'm enjoying feeling her puppies move around inside of her belly. I need to get some more pictures before she delivers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home